Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Reality Tv

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Reality Tv

    does anyone else wish they would just do away with this altogether?

    This is the biggest joke ever. It is just a cheap way for corporations to make millions instead of making quality programs for american audiences. I for one will be watching my name is earl and the office tonight.

    I think if they are gonna do a reality show it would be cool to do more sports ones. They one a few years ago where they followed guys around through the nfl draft or their first year. Atleast do stuff like that.

    Or make like an American Idol like show where a player gets "graded out" on how he played that week. Have like a teammate there, a cheerleader, and then a coach-kinda like that simon cowell guy. lol.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    I heard once they was going to have a 24hr reality tv channel.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    They seriously already have enough reality TV to have 2 or 3 reality channels with programing for years to come, sadly. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    Well if know one has noticed, DirecTV does have a reality channel. Channel 250 (FOX Reality) shows reality tv shows all the time. They show older shows, and even foreign ones too.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    Shows how much attention I pay, I have Direct TV and NEVER noticed that. Of course there is like 450 channels though! haha

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    Yeah, my wife watches it alot on weeknd mornings because of the 5th wheel and shows like that. Man they come up with some doozy guests on those shows.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    24 hrs of reality TV.
    Can't really imagine that. Yet then again. I never thought we would have as much as we have now.
    So anything is possible in TV Land. As long as it pays the bills.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    Sounds like the Truman Show

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    I hate reality tv. Gets on my nerves, absolutely no substance. I liked Nashville star when they had that crazy guy on there.
    Go Huskers!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reality Tv

    I like reality tv. I'm addicted to Survivor, America's Next Top Model, RR/RW Challenge. . . about the only ones I don't like are American Idol and all those Bachelor/Bachelorette shows they're just overdone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •